Paragliding Interlaken - Schynige to Interlaken
Together with your pilot, you will take the rack railway up to the Schynige Platte (1300 m.a.s.l.). During the 40-minute train ride, you will receive all the necessary information about the flight and the region. Once at the top, you disembark and begin a 25-minute walk to the launch site. The overwhelming beauty of the Swiss Alps, the magnificent view of Lakes Thun and Brienz and the breathtaking view of Interlaken bathed in soft evening light will make you forget all your nervousness.
What is included?
Take a look at what you can enjoy in this adventure.
- Free pick-up service from the hotel/hostel or the train station
- Professional Paragliding Pilot
Good to know
Discover some highlights, curiosities and relevant information about your activity.
- Ride on the historic Schynige Platte rack railway
- Impressive tandem flight high above the Jungfrau region
- Beautiful view
- Good shoes are recommended, no sandals/ flip flops
- Especially for sporty people
Minimum age: 6 years with parental consent
Maximum weight: 100kg (220lbs)
Physical requirements: Athletic
Flight altitude 2120m - 3300m